Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Homemade Jewelry Holder


I'm exited, look what I made!
Items needed:
Empty picture frame
Plastic canvas; It has small holes.
Glue gun
Scissors
Hammer and nails
They are easy to make!
Take backing and glass out of frame.
Measure and cut plastic canvas to fit, the back of an empty frame; (canvas found in knitting section of craft store, it comes in different colors, I picked black).
Glue gun plastic canvas, to back edges of empty frame. Let dry. Hammer in some nails in front of frame; (for necklaces and such).
Put on your dresser or hang it on the wall. It will hold a lot of earnings!!
This is so cool!! :)
Here are some of my other jewelry stands.


 A wonderful wood carver, LT made this for me many years ago. He is with Jesus now. He was the sweetest! Thanks LT!! I miss you and your love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment