Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Using Wire to make Jewelry

Here is some of the wire I use to make my jewelry. Craft wire come is a lot of different thicknesses and strengths. I use memory wire for large hoops, silver plated wire, and different color wire for my creations.


Here are some of my creations. I get a lot of my ideas off the internet and you tube. Using wire can be fun and challenging.



I have been making beaded jewelry off and on for 15 years. My Mom gave me some wire and beads for a gift. I had no idea how to use wire. So I went on you-tube and they had some great tutorials on how to make wire wrap jewelry. Thanks you-tube!!



Make loop wire earrings designs with memory wire.



Wire Jewelry Videos!
Wire Earrings
Bead Wire Earrings
Free form Wire wrap Jewelry
Wire Hoop Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment